Weekday Hours 7:00 AM—9:00 AM & 4:30 PM—6:30 PM
Saturday Hours 7:00 AM—9:00 AM
Sunday Hours 4:30 PM—6:30 PM
Additional mid-day pick-up and drop-off times can be arranged in advance at no extra charge Monday through Friday. Our weekends are a bit different. Our lobby is open only on Saturday morning (7-9am) or Sunday evening (4:30-6:30pm). Our building is full of boarders and our daily routine is very different. We can arrange an out-of-hours weekend drop-off or pick-up by appointment for a courtesy fee to open our lobby at out-of-hours weekend times. Otherwise, our weekend attention is devoted to our boarders and our weekend protocols.
Behind the Scenes: Our facility is the most healthful, safe, and comfortable environment we could create for your pet. We offer several hidden advantages, including
- geothermal temperature control with in-floor heating zones that can be adjusted for each pet's comfort,
- air quality control with 6 to 9 fresh air exchanges per hour with air that circulates through UV sanitation fixtures, ionizers, and bio-filters;
- abundant natural light and state-of-the-art, hospital-grade cleaning technology, products, and processes for sanitary and odor-free rooms and play spaces;
- acoustic barriers to reduce stress for our boarders (and our neighbors)
- an around-the-clock security monitoring system that links us directly and immediately to emergency services;
- 19 indoor and outdoor security cameras so activity can be monitored around the clock throughout the facility and the campus;
- an unparalleled staff that you will appreciate and your dogs will love;
- 6 outdoor yards, including our 4 acre fenced Outfield, our over-sized K9 artificial turf playground, our Sensory Yard for scent games, climbing, and digging, and three additional turf yards for individual or small group potty breaks.